Tabung Makan-Makan- By Nuffnang

Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

a day of munch

While people are working on Monday...I was chillin around with a hot teacher looking for food...:)..oh yummy!!!..:)...

Was at Alamanda...food court...its been awhile since I have last had a waffle...so, hit the 'Waffle Stop' to had some...I love waffles...will bought everytime I have the chance too...wish I have a waffle maker (is that what they called it?)...If I have one at home...would definitely customized my waffles...add a little bit of vanilla...chocolate chips...banana?..:).

So I ordered 'Choc-A-Nut'...Belgian size...cost about rm5.30, size of the waffles differ from the small kiosk we usually found in stores...this one is fluffy...soft...oh..best serve warm...the taste of the waffle was ok...must eat hot!!!...well...I prefer my waffle with extra chocolate sauce...well...who doesnt eh?...Those whom like their waffle soft would definitely love Waffle Stop. As for me, I love it being serve...hot and crispy. Crispy food always gets me. :).

Choc-A-Nut

So later...me and my company had dinner at Selayang. A restaurant called 'Suria station' situated right infront of Stadium Selayang. I had Alfredo and my company had Penang Char kuey Teow...I always love the alfredo here. I am not sure what an original mexican food should taste like, does the tomato based taste more or the cheese or do they balanced out each other?....but I love my mexican with a little bit of sweetness in them...and more cheese...and of course...the tomatoes...the alfredo here had that taste of 'smokiness' in them...bet that came from the sausage they use to prepared it. :). However, if you have alfredo more than once a week at this restaurant...memang muaklah :(

Alfredo

This is what my company had....
Penang Char Kuey Teow

I dont know whats up with the taste of their kuey teow tonight...they dont taste as good as it used to...uhm...chef lain kot?...I found out that the taste of their food vary everytime I had my meal here...when its good...it really is good...The penang char kuey teow does not taste so good tonight...a little bit sour...basi kot one of the ingredient?...eh?..

However, do come to Suria Station, they do had some varieties of food there...:).Do taste their mexican selection. :)...till then...adios :)

No comments: